Applications for the 2013 - 2014 school year are no longer being accepted.
Applications will not be considered until all required materials, including transcripts and teacher recommendation forms, are received by the Admissions Director.
A complete application consists of:
* Not required for non-Catholic applicants
- Completed application
- Application fee ($150.00 — includes the application, screening, and screening results)
- Birth certificate (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
- Immunization certificate with all dates included
- Baptismal certificate* (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
- Parish Verification Form*
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) (6th-8th^ grade applicants require two evaluations)
- School transcript (including all standardized testing and grade reports)+
- Reports of any psycho-educational testing completed
+ Applicants to grades 1-8 only.
^ Students transferring locally from any public, private, or Archdiocesan school into grade 8 will not be considered for admittance.
Each applicant must undergo an in-house educational screening. Screening dates/times will be arranged by the Admissions Office upon receipt of the application and application fee.
Once an applicant has been evaluated and all application components have been received, the admissions committee will consider the application. All decisions will be communicated in writing.
2013-2014 Supporting Documentation
Fact Sheet, Religion Curriculum, Curriculum Overview, Middle School Experience, Home & School Association