Financial Aid Application Process
2013-2014 School Year
Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School uses the Private School Aid Service (PSAS) to evaluate financial aid eligibility.
- No aid will be awarded to families which do not submit an application to PSAS.
- Applications must be submitted no later than February 28, 2013.
- Applicants will be notified of financial aid awards with the letter of acceptance.
- Non-Catholic applicants are not eligible for financial aid. Non-Catholic applicants may, however, be awarded GRACE Scholar funds.
Download and fill out the PSAS application.
Please note: The application requires documentation for income received in 2012.
- Detailed copies of all pages and Schedules of your 2012 Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ (as filed with the IRS) for individuals listed in Sections A and B. Recaps and/or Summary Forms are not acceptable. If you file Schedule(s) A, C, E, or F, you must provide copies. If you have not yet filed, or are not required to file a tax return, see the REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION section of the INSTRUCTIONS.
- Copies of all 2012 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement Forms, all 2012 1099/1099R for Interest/Dividends, Pensions/Annuities and/or Misc. Income Forms for individuals listed in Sections A and B (Please make sure all documentation is copied on regular 81/2 x 11 paper - documentation cannot be returned).
- Documentation of TOTAL AMOUNTS received in 2012 for all Non-Taxable Income (see Section G for specific requirements).
- Check or Money Order payable to PRIVATE SCHOOL AID SERVICE for the non-refundable application fee of $25.00 (All returned checks will incur an additional fee of $25.00).
- The application form filled out in its entirety, signed and dated by the individuals listed in Sections A and B.
IMPORTANT: If the above items do not accompany the application, the application will not be considered complete.