Pre-K through 8th Grade:
Active Catholic: $7,570.00 per student
Non-active Catholic/Non-Catholic: $9,070.00 per student
Additional Fees :
Deposit due at time of acceptance :
- New Student Registration Fee: $150.00 per student
- Home & School Fee: $100.00 per family
Annual Re-registration Fee :
- $600.00 (applied to first month's tuition)
New Tuition Policy for 2012-2013:
- $150.00 per student (due in February)
Beginning in July 2012*, all non-Catholic students will be charged a different rate of tuition. Non-Catholic tuition will be based on the actual unsubsidized costs of educating a student and will align with the tuition rates of other Catholic schools in the area of Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School.
Active Catholic Tuition
Active membership in a parish is understood to mean that the family worships in the parish and contributes time, talent, and financial resources to support the parish. Active membership is to be determined by the pastor of the parish of which the family is a registered member.
Catholic tuition rate will apply to children of families who have a Parish Verification form acknowledging active parish membership on file with the OLACS Business Office by June 1, 2012. If the form is not on file in the school office by the June 1 deadline, the family will be considered a non-active Catholic family and will be charged the non-Catholic tuition rate for each child for the 2012-2013 school year. Adjustments will NOT be made to the tuition rate during the school year.
Non-Active / Non-Catholic Tuition
The new fee for non-active / non-Catholic students will add $1,500.00 per child to the established Catholic tuition rate beginning with the 2012-2013 school year.
*NOTE: The non-active / non-Catholic tuition rate will apply to all families who apply and enroll after April 15, 2011.
Tuition Payment Policies :
- Tuition may be paid in full by July 1 or divided into ten (10) monthly installments due July through April using FACTS Tuition Management System.
- No family may return to the school if payment for the previous school year has not been paid in full by July 1st. Past due tuition balances will be pursued through legal action.
- No student's name will be added to a class list in August if a FACTS Agreement or payment in full has not been received by July 1. If a response has not been received by July 1, OLACS will assume that you will not be returning, and your place will be offered to the next family on the waiting list.
- Tuition will be prorated based on a ten month school year for anyone changing status during the school year.
- Students withdrawn after August 1 will be charged for August tuition.
- Students who withdraw from the school will pay tuition through the end of the month in which they withdraw.
- Should extenuating circumstances occur which inhibit the parent’s ability to pay tuition, it is the responsibility of the parent to make contact with the school principal or business manager as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements for payment.