OLA Online Applications are now open
for the 2019-2020 school year.
• Application fee ($165.00 — includes the application, screening, and screening results)
• Birth certificate (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
• Immunization certificate with all dates included
• Baptismal certificate (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
• Parish Verification (not required for non-Catholic applicants)
• Teacher Recommendation Form(s) (sixth and seventh-grade applicants require two evaluations)
- Teacher Recommendation Form Pre-K through first grade
- Teacher Recommendation Form second through fifth grade
- Teacher Recommendation Form sixth and seventh grade (two are required)
• School transcript (including all available standardized testing and grade reports)
• Reports of any psycho-educational testing completed for the applicant
Each applicant must undergo an in-house educational screening. The Admissions Office will assign screening dates/times during January 2019. Written results of the screening will be furnished. Students transferring locally from any public, private, or Archdiocesan school into grade 8 will not be considered for admittance.
Applications are due January 31, 2019.
Applications will not be considered until all required materials, including transcripts and teacher recommendation forms, are received by the Admissions Director. Only applications submitted by the application deadline of January 31, 2019, will be considered in the first round of admissions.
Decisions will be communicated on March 29, 2019.
All application deposits are due from accepted families by April 11, 2019.