Online Applications are open until January 31, 2018.
We are thrilled that you are considering OLA Catholic School for your child. OLA is a school that is based on faith, and supported by a strong community of parents, teachers and students. Please note that there are many ways to learn about the school, such as but not limited to, our Open House on November 9, 2017, weekly scheduled school tours, and Classroom Observation Day on January 18, 2018 (9-11 am). We hope to see you at one of these events. The last tour of the admissions season will be held on Tuesday, January 30. If you plan to attend this last tour during the week, please call the front office to RSVP.
- Completed application
- Application fee ($165.00 — includes the application, screening, and screening results)
- Birth certificate (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
- Immunization certificate with all dates included
- Baptismal certificate* (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
- Parish Verification Form (not required for non-Catholic applicants)
- Teacher Evaluation Form(s) (6th-8th grade applicants require two evaluations)
- School transcript (including all available standardized testing and grade reports)
- Reports of any psycho-educational testing completed for the applicant
Each applicant must undergo an in-house educational screening. Screening dates/times will be assigned by the Admissions Office upon receipt of the application and application fee. Written results of the screening will be furnished. Students transferring locally from any public, private, or Archdiocesan school into grade 8 will not be considered for admittance.
Once an applicant has been evaluated and all application components have been received, the admissions committee will consider the application. All decisions will be communicated on March 30, 2018, in accordance with the AAAIS agreement. The only exception to this is if the applicant resides out of the country.
Applications will not be considered until all required materials, including transcripts and teacher recommendation forms, are received by the Admissions Director. Only applications submitted by the application deadline of January 31, 2018 will be considered in the first round of admissions. These decision letters will be mailed on March 30, 2018. Applicants who apply after the stated deadline will be considered on a space-available basis beginning in mid April.
All application deposits are due from accepted families by April 12, 2018.
The OLA Online Application and all Required Forms are now available online.
Submit to applicant’s current school. Applicants in grades 2-7 will have the option, within the Online Application, to send the Teacher Recommendation electronically to each teacher via their email address.
- TeacherEvaluationForm PreK-1 2018-2019
- TeacherEvaluationForm Grades 2-5 2018-2019
- TeacherEvaluationForm 6-8 2018-2019 — requires two recommendations
- Release of Records 2018-2019 — applicants to Grades 1-8 only
Submit to the current parish of record