Sunday, January 27 – Saturday, February 2, 2019
National Catholic Schools Week (CSW) is an annual celebration of Catholic education in the United States. The theme for the National Catholic Schools Week 2019 is “Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.” National Catholic Schools Week 2019 takes place January 27 through February 2. Please see below the schedule of events at OLA Catholic School for CSW 2019.
- Archbishop’s Education Banquet
- Educators’ Mass at OLA Church at 9 am
- All-school Mass at OLA Church at 9 am
- Many Gifts, One Nation: A Day of Giving for Catholic Schools
- Eighth grade students at Archdiocesan Eighth Grade Mass at St. Jude Catholic Church
- Rosary service for grades PK through seven at 9 am
- Teacher luncheon provided by Home and School Association
- Community Prayer followed by Virtue of the Month Awards
- School-wide assembly
“Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.” encompasses the core products and values that can be found in Catholic schools across the country. Not only are we teaching students to become future servant leaders, faith-filled disciples and enriched citizens in our communities, we, as educators, are growing with them. In Catholic schools, we are all learners, servants and leaders. These shared qualities are what make Catholic schools work. They are what make Catholic schools succeed.
The official CSW logo brings the theme to life. The open book made up of multi-colored pages symbolizes how all areas of Catholic schools blend together, with faith — symbolized by the cross — at the forefront. Catholic schools are vibrant, dynamic and excellent.”