Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School and Atlanta Orthodontic Specialists are proud to present:
Art in the Park(ing Lot)
Friday, April 21, 2017
A family fun event featuring carnival games, art stations, bounce houses, student art, live auction, dinner, and much more!
To help you successfully navigate the event, here are some tips:
1) Parking – There will not be parking on the school grounds. We recommend carpooling and finding a spot on the streets around the school. There will be many excited children bounding for the entrance, so please drive slowly and respect our OLA neighbors.
2) Food – If you pre-ordered food, you will receive an envelope on Thursday with wrist band(s) marking your order. Treat this as a ticket – no need to wear it, but do so if you please. Present the blue wrist bands at the Varsity food truck and the yellow wrist bands at the Yumbii food truck. Food trucks will be located in the OLA parking lot. If you did not pre-order food, you can still purchase food via FACTS at the event. Volunteers will have forms available for you to sign at the food trucks.
3) Kids Movie – As the games close down and the auction heats up, all kids are invited to watch a movie in Moylan Hall on the big screen. The movie will begin at 6:45 pm and will be chaperoned by OLA teachers. Drop your kids off so you can enjoy the close of the silent auction and start of the live auction, while your kids enjoy a great movie with their friends.
4) Silent Auction – Bidding for the silent auction opens at 5:00 pm and closes at 7:00 pm in the gym. Checkout will begin at 8:00 pm, and all purchases may be paid for via FACTS.
5) Kendra Scott Jewelry Pull – Over 50 unique items ranging in value from $60 to $250 await! Stop by the gym to participate in this auction pull.
6) Live Auction – The Live Auction will start promptly at 7:00 pm as the silent auction closes in the gym. We will have five to seven high valued items for this part of the auction including a chance to “Name the Loop” (name the street in front of the school), a private bus for 10 couples to tour craft breweries in and around our area with drinks provided, Queen of the Carpool, Knowledge Banner, and lots more! Purchases may be paid for via FACTS at checkout.
7) Check-out – FACTS will be used for checkout at the auction. Auction numbers/paddles will be assigned and sent home on Thursday if you pre-registered. Please remember your paddles for the day of the event to avoid standing in the auction registration line. If you did not register in advance and would like to participate in the auction, please stop by our check-in table by the gym to receive an auction number for bidding.
8) Masterpiece Art Show – Stop by the cafeteria to enjoy the student art show and pick up any pre-purchased art work. Art work will also be available for purchase via FACTS.
9) Weather – In case of inclement weather, the show goes on!
10) Reminders – Art in the Park(ing Lot) is a family event. Therefore, no alcohol is allowed on the school grounds. Also, for the safety of everyone, no motorized vehicles are permitted.
A Huge Thank You to Our Patron Sponsor: