These activities are directed by the school and supervised by school personnel.
- Band – Students in grades four through eight may participate in the beginning or intermediate band.
- Battle of the Books – Students in grades three through six participate in the OLA Battle of the Books contest. Winners are eligible to participate at the Archdiocesan level.
- Boys’ Running Club — Boys in grades three through five may participate in this after-school program comprised of lessons and running games.
- Christmas Play — Students in grades Pre-K through five may try out for a role in the annual Christmas play.
- Field Day — In the spirit of good sportsmanship, a day of competition and fun is arranged by appropriate grade levels and guided by the PE teacher.
- Flag Parol – Eighth-grade students volunteer to accept the responsibility of raising and lowering the flag each day.
- Geography Bee – Students in grades four through eight participate in the annual OLA Geography Bee. The winner is eligible to participate on the Archdiocesan level.
- Girls On the Run – Girls in grades three through eight may participate in this after-school program comprised of lessons and running games led by certified Girls on the Run coaches. Program objectives include building self-confidence and promoting lifelong health and fitness.
- Girls Who Code: Girls in grades six through eight may participate in this after school program promoted to encourage girls who have an interest in technology.
- Literary Magazine — The school publishes a literary magazine, Great Inspirations, containing the works of students from all grades.
- National Junior Honor Society — Students in grades seven and eight who meet the requirements are eligible for membership.
- Oratorical Contest — Students in grades six through eight participate in the annual OLA Catholic School Oratorical contest. Winners are eligible to compete at the Archdiocesan level and go on to the state competition.
- Prayer Families — A school-wide prayer program that consists of over 30 prayer families throughout the school. The families are multi-grade level groups and will meet several times during the school year. The entire faculty, staff, and administration is also involved in the families.
- Recycling Club — Students in grades six through eight assist in collecting materials from throughout the school that may be recycled and properly disposing of them in the recycling dumpster.
- Safety Patrol — Students in grades five through eight assist teachers in morning carpool.
- School Choir — Students in grades four through eight provide choral music for school Masses and other school functions.
- School Liturgy — Students in grades four through eight are invited to participate in the school Mass as lectors, altar servers, and music ministers. Outstanding students are selected to serve as Liturgy Leaders (ushers, lector trainers, and altar server captains).
- School Musical — Students in grades five through eight may to try out for a role in the annual school musical production.
- School Ushers – Students in the eighth grade are eligible to act as ushers at all school Masses.
- Spelling Bee — Students in grades four through eight participate in the annual OLA Spelling Bee. The winner is eligible to participate on the Archdiocesan level and state level.
- Student Ambassadors — Students in grades seven and eight are selected to provide a welcoming atmosphere, share the spirit of our community, and articulate the mission of our school to visitors.
- Student Council — The student government is comprised of elected officers and class representatives for grades five through eight.
- Talent Show — Students in all grades are given the opportunity to share their talents with the school community.
- Yearbook — Seventh and eighth-grade students are eligible for selection to the OLA yearbook staff.
These activities are under the auspices of the parish, and the parish assumes responsibility for these programs. Any questions or concerns about the following activities should be directed to the parish office.
- Basketball – Students in pre-K through eighth grade may participate in the parish basketball program.
- Boy Choir – Boys in first through eighth grade may participate in the Boy Choir.
- Cherub Choir — Students in first through second grade may participate in the Cherub Choir.
- Cross Country – The parish sponsors a cross-country program for students in fifth through eighth grade.
- Golf – Students in grades four through eight in the parish golf program.
- Scouts — Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, and Brownies are parish programs open to all students.
- Soccer – The parish sponsors a soccer program for students in pre-K through eighth grade.
- Volleyball — The parish sponsors a volleyball program for girls in fifth through eighth grade.
- Youth Choir — Students in third through eighth grade may participate in the Youth Choir.
- Youth Group — Students in grades three through eight may participate in the parish youth group program.