Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Schools is blessed by a faithful, devoted community, and we couldn’t be more thankful for the support we receive. Your gift enhances our educational mission. You are an important partner in building our future.
Make your contribution today by choosing from the following giving options.
- Our Lady of the Assumption Circle – $5,000 and above
- Sisters of Mercy Circle – $3,500 to $4,999
- Society of Marist Circle – $2,500 to $3,499
- Msgr. Joseph Moylan Circle – $1,500 to $2,499
- Sister Mary Christine Trapani’s Cornerstone – $800 to $1,499
- Contributor – $1 to $799
- Key Donor – $100,000 to $250,000
- Major Donor – $25,000 to $99,999
- Lead Donor – $10,000 to $24,999
- Supporting Donor – $5,000 to $9,999
- Contributor – $1 to $4,999
For more information, click here.
Stocks and Securities
To request information on transferring gifts of stocks and securities, please call Gayle Delmonte at 404-364-1902 ext. 252.
Planned Gifts (Wills, Annuities, Life Insurance, etc.)
Planned giving is a great way to support the future of Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School. It can also provide financial benefits to you or your loved ones. For more information, click here.
Many employers have matching gift programs that could double or even triple your impact. Contact your human resources office and ask if your company matches employee donations to non-profit organizations and you may participate. For more information, click here.
A gift in memory of a friend or loved one can be a meaningful way to contribute to Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School. A memorial gift can be made to the designation of your choice.
Gift in Kind
Non-cash gifts of services and property such as equipment, books, computers, etc. also make wonderful gifts. The fair market value of such items is deductible for income tax purposes. A formal appraisal is required by the IRS for gifts in kind valued at over $5,000.
For additional questions, please contact Gayle Delmonte, Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 404-364-1902, EXT 131.