Online Applications for the 2023 – 2024 school year are closed.
• Completed Online Application (Opens on November 1, 2022, and closes on February 1, 2023)
• Application fee ($165.00 — includes the application, screening, and screening results)
• Birth certificate (copy acceptable; original must be furnished upon request)
• Immunization certificate with all dates included (form 3031)
• Baptismal certificate (copy acceptable; Catholic applicants only)
• Parish Verification:
OLA Parishioners: OLA Parish Online form
All other parishes: Parish Verification Form
• Teacher Recommendation Form(s) (sixth and seventh-grade applicants require two evaluations)
- Teacher Recommendation Form pre-K through first grade
- Teacher Recommendation Form second through fifth grade
- Teacher Recommendation Form sixth and seventh grade (two are required)
• Release of Records (including all available standardized testing and grade reports)
• Reports of any psycho-educational testing completed for the applicant
Each applicant must undergo an in-house educational screening. The Admissions Office will assign screening dates/times during January 2023. Written results of the screening will be furnished. Students transferring locally from any public, private, or Archdiocesan school into grade 8 will not be considered for admittance.
Applications are due January 31, 2023.
Applications will not be considered until all required materials, including transcripts and teacher recommendation forms, are received by the Admissions Director. Only applications submitted by the application deadline of January 31, 2023, will be considered in the first round of admissions.
Decisions will be communicated on April 1, 2023.
All application deposits are due from accepted families by April 14, 2023 by 4:00 PM.